Saturday, February 17, 2007










"Do what you can with what you have, where you are."

Theodore Roosevelt



Bread is cooking in the bread machine. It smells good but I just peeked at it and with only 45min left it hasn't risen very high! Was the yeast old? Hmmm
Is this a metaphor for my life?
Great start ends in failure?
I hope not!

I have had to re-examine my priorities. My most important responcibility now is to finish raising these children! More important than bank balance, my self-esteem, art....
This house, this home, this place of comfort and safety for them is my center and nest.

"The time to be happy is now; the place to be happy is here.

Robert Ingersoll



Today I purchased some new homeschooling materials for Isaac. I have tried too long to fit him to the books I already have rather than get what he specifically needs and wants. I have always hoped that none of my children feel neglected or less loved. But I've been distracted. I don't need to work harder but to work smarter!

No comments: